1. Information Collected and their Usage:
a) The website collects primarily two kinds of information: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. The Personally identifiable information is the information collected when the user performs activities like filling out an enquiry, contact form, or survey, requesting information about our services, applying for a job, or requesting for partner services. These activities are collectively known as the Identification Activities. When you engage in these activities, we may ask you to provide certain personal information about yourself. These involve information about the first name, last name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, etc. In addition to these, some activities may also require other information like credit card details, expiration details, authentication codes, or the like. Some of the information that we need are mandatory while the other is voluntary, depending on the kind of activity that is being carried out.
b) The Non-Personally Identifiable information does not identify a specific end user. This type of information includes the URL of the website that you visited before visiting this website. It also includes the URL that you visited after leaving our website, the type of browser you are using as well as your IP (Internet Protocol) address. We get this information with the use of tools like cookies, web beacons, or pixel tags. This information is utilized in troubleshooting, administering the website, gathering demographic information, analyzing trends, complying with applicable law, and cooperating with law enforcement activities. This information is shared with our authorized third-party service providers and advertisers to measure the effectiveness of the online advertising.
2. Disclosing Personally Identifiable Information: We, at ISPG, will not share, rent, sell, or trade any personally identifiable information given by you except in certain circumstances as listed below:
a) Remarketing Information: We may share the information with a third party for remarketing purposes. Third-party vendors like Google use the cookies to serve ads based on users' prior visits to our site. One can opt out of Google's cookie usage by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page. The information will be used only for remarketing purposes and won't be used for any other purpose.
b) Business Transfer: When there is a merger or acquisition of our company by any other, the successor company would acquire all the information that we maintain.
c) Protection of Users and Others: We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, for the security of the website, its users, and others.
3. Disclosing Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share the Non-Personally Identifiable information with Partners, Affiliates, and Advertisers. These Companies may use the non-personally identifiable information like the website you visited before and after your visit to our site and the like,, to market their products and services that may interest you. We may also share the information with the third-party service providers to administer our site and to continuously improve its quality.
4. The devices used by our website for recording data include the cookies and other tracking devices like the pixel tags and the web beacons.
5. The privacy policies discussed above only address the use and disclosure of information we collect on this website... It does not include the privacy policies of the sites linked to this website..